! Coronavirus Situation: In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our guests and employees, Glock Shop America. will be closed for customer walk-ins to the Technical Services Department. For Technical Services support, please visit: https://glocksofficial.com/warranty/ for steps on submitting a request by mail or contact us at +1 (4) 485-4190
All new pistols purchased in America from an authorized dealer are already registered for warranty.
GLOCK pistols are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet. Registering your GLOCK provides an additional level of protection and allows Glock Shop America to provide you with timely information, quickly and efficiently.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol. Glock Shop America. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card. To make a claim under this warranty, contact Glock Shop America. at:+1 (980) 280-9078. for instructions on how to return your pistol. Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.