Buy Glock 22 Gen 5
The Glock 22 brings .40 S&W Glocks into the latest generation with all of the new Gen5 features including:
New Finish: Glock’s nDLC finish is tougher, more durable, and is on both the barrel and the slide.
New Barrel: Glock’s “Marksman” barrels feature new rifling for improved accuracy.
No Finger Grooves: Now your fingers go where they want to go… which is not necessarily where the finger grooves were.
Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever: Makes it easy to release the slide whether you’re shooting right or left handed.
Flared Magwell: Subtle but effective in quick reloads.
The 40 S&W caliber closes the gap between the .45 Auto calibers and the 9×19 service calibers. The G22 is now available with Gen5 technologies including the nDLC finish, a flared mag-well, the enhanced GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) for increased accuracy, and an ambidextrous slide stop lever.
Introducing the Gen5 family which includes 9×19 and .40 S&W models. GLOCK Gen5 pistols are the latest examples of GLOCK’S constant pursuit of perfection. Gen5 pistols feature over 20 design modifications from their Gen4 predecessors, including the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, nDLC finish, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the removal of finger grooves and a flared mag-well. These changes deliver improved accuracy, durability, performance, control, and flexibility whether you are on the range or in a situation where fractions of a second matter.
- nDLC finish – exclusive to the GLOCK manufacturing process and the Gen5 models at this time. The finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in degreased or adverse conditions.
- Flared Mag-well – has a larger funnel for faster, smoother reloads, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of seconds matter.
- GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) – features a more aggressive polygonal rifling with a target-style crown and tighter chamber specs, which delivers improved accuracy.
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever – offers increased ergonomics for left-hand shooters and shooting with the support hand.
- Removal of the Finger Grooves on the Grip – allows for superior grip ergonomics and improved fit for various size hands.
- Firing Pin Safety and Trigger Spring Enhancements – enable the trigger housing to endure long term durability and result in a smoother trigger pull and improved trigger reset.
- Safe Action® System – safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
- Enlarged Floor Plate – makes it easier to pull the magazine free of the pistol if it doesn’t fall free during a malfunction or reload.
- Customizable Frame Size – with backstraps in two sizes each one with and without beavertail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Magazine Capacity – depending on caliber and size of the pistol model high capacity magazines are available.
Please note the following:
No discounts are available on the purchase of Glock factory handguns. Discounts will only apply to accessories and parts.
Also available for export outside the United States.
Yes, you can purchase a new Glock handgun on this website and have it shipped to a FFL dealer in your area. Then, you will need to go to that dealer and fulfill the local and state requirements necessary to own a handgun at which time you can take delivery of your Glock.
You can as well have it shipped to your location directly
Firearm orders generally require 12-24 hours for processing prior to shipping.
More about the Buy Glock gen 5
The 40 S&W calibeck 22 Gen 5 closes the gap between the heavy 45 Auto calibers and the 9 mm Luger service calibers. GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make the advantages of this balanced caliber accessible to law enforcement agencies.
With the release of the full-size model G22 Gen 5 the newest generation GLOCK standard is now available in 40 S&W.
By applying the Gen5 technology this model comes with nDLC finish, a flared mag-well, the proven GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) and an ambidextrous slide stop lever.
Adjustable like the Gen4 model the frame of the G22 Gen5 features the modular backstrap and beavertail system (MBS) and comes with a reversible magazine catch.
Note: The slide width of the 40 S&W Gen5 models is slightly bigger compared to the previous generation. Please consider when choosing your holster.
Front serrations (FS)
nDLC finish on barrel and slide
Ambidextrous slide stop lever
GLOCK Marksman barrel
Flared mag-well for speed loading
Versatility by removal of the finger grooves
Safe Action® System
Three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
Enlarged floor plate
Safety advantage through orange follower
Customizable frame size
Gen4 RTF – Rough textured frame
Reversible magazine catch
Loaded chamber indicator
Optional: 16 / 22
114 mm | 4.49 inch
732 g | 25.82 oz
with empty magazine
806 g | 28.43 oz
with loaded magazine**
1058 g | 37.32 oz
|1||LENGTH (OVERALL)*||202 mm | 7.95 inch|
|2||SLIDE LENGTH||186 mm | 7.32 inch|
|3||WIDTH (OVERALL)||34 mm | 1.34 inch|
|4||SLIDE WIDTH||27.5 mm | 1.08 inch|
|5||HEIGHT INCL. MAG.||140 mm | 5.51 inch|
|6||Sight Radius POLYMER||164 mm | 6.46 inch|
|Sight Radius STEEL||163 mm | 6.42 inch|
|Sight Radius GNS||162 mm | 6.38 inch|
|7||TRIGGER DISTANCE*||70 mm | 2.76 inch|
* FOR GEN4/GEN5 MODELS and G44: Check out the Gen5, Gen4 and G44 technology pages for medium/large backstraps (G19X and G45 see below).
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
Magazine G22 – 01